"Receptors, IgG" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Specific molecular sites on the surface of various cells, including B-lymphocytes and macrophages, that combine with IMMUNOGLOBULIN Gs. Three subclasses exist: Fc gamma RI (the CD64 antigen, a low affinity receptor), Fc gamma RII (the CD32 antigen, a high affinity receptor), and Fc gamma RIII (the CD16 antigen, a low affinity receptor).
- Receptors, IgG
- IgG Receptors
- gamma Fc Receptors
- Fc gamma Receptors
- gamma Receptors, Fc
- Receptors, Fc gamma
- Immunoglobulin G Receptor
- Receptor, Immunoglobulin G
- Fc Receptors, gamma
- Receptors, gamma Fc
- CD64 Antigens
- CD 64 Antigens
- Antigens, CD 64
- Fc gamma RI
- gamma RI, Fc
- Antigens, CD64
- CD32 Antigens
- CD 32 Antigens
- Antigens, CD 32
- Fc gamma RII
- gamma RII, Fc
- Antigens, CD32
- Antigens, CD16
- Fc gamma RIII
- gamma RIII, Fc
- CD 16 Antigens
- Antigens, CD 16
- CD16 Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, IgG".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Fc [D12.776.543.750.705.871]
- Receptors, IgG [D12.776.543.750.705.871.300]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, IgG [D23.050.301.264.035.695]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D126.96.36.199]
- Receptors, IgG [D188.8.131.52.695]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, IgG".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, IgG" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, IgG" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, IgG" by people in Profiles.