"Receptors, Complement 3d" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Molecular sites on or in B-lymphocytes, follicular dendritic cells, lymphoid cells, and epithelial cells that recognize and combine with COMPLEMENT C3D. Human complement receptor 2 (CR2) serves as a receptor for both C3dg and the gp350/220 glycoprotein of HERPESVIRUS 4, HUMAN, and binds the monoclonal antibody OKB7, which blocks binding of both ligands to the receptor.
|Receptors, Complement 3d
- Receptors, Complement 3d
- Complement Receptors 2
- 2, Complement Receptors
- Receptors 2, Complement
- Epstein-Barr Virus Receptors
- Epstein Barr Virus Receptors
- Virus Receptors, Epstein-Barr
- Herpesvirus 4 Receptors, Human
- Receptors, C3d
- Receptors, CR2
- Receptors, Epstein-Barr Virus
- Receptors, Epstein Barr Virus
- Antigens, CD21
- C3d Receptors
- CD 21 Antigens
- Antigens, CD 21
- CD21 Antigen
- Antigen, CD21
- CD21 Antigens
- Complement 3d Receptor
- Receptor, Complement 3d
- Complement 3d Receptors
- Complement Receptor 2
- 2, Complement Receptor
- Receptor 2, Complement
- CR2 Receptors
- Epstein-Barr Virus Receptor
- Epstein Barr Virus Receptor
- Receptor, Epstein-Barr Virus
- Virus Receptor, Epstein-Barr
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Complement 3d".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Complement [D12.776.543.750.705.833]
- Receptors, Complement 3d [D12.776.543.750.705.833.610]
- Receptors, Virus [D12.776.543.750.925]
- Receptors, Complement 3d [D12.776.543.750.925.250]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, Complement 3d [D23.050.301.264.035.610]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D220.127.116.11]
- Receptors, Complement 3d [D18.104.22.168.610]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Complement 3d".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Complement 3d" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Complement 3d" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Complement 3d" by people in Profiles.