"Receptors, IgE" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Specific molecular sites on the surface of B- and T-lymphocytes which combine with IgEs. Two subclasses exist: low affinity receptors (Fc epsilon RII) and high affinity receptors (Fc epsilon RI).
- Receptors, IgE
- CD23 Antigen
- Antigen, CD23
- Antigens, CD23
- CD23 Antigens
- IgE Receptors
- Immunoglobulin E Receptor
- Receptor, Immunoglobulin E
- Fc Receptors, epsilon
- Receptors, epsilon Fc
- epsilon Fc Receptors
- Fc epsilon Receptors
- epsilon Receptors, Fc
- Receptors, Fc epsilon
- CD 23 Antigens
- Antigens, CD 23
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, IgE".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Fc [D12.776.543.750.705.871]
- Receptors, IgE [D12.776.543.750.705.871.280]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, IgE [D23.050.301.264.035.690]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Receptors, IgE [D184.108.40.206.690]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, IgE".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, IgE" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, IgE" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.