"Receptor, erbB-2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cell surface protein-tyrosine kinase receptor that is found to be overexpressed in a significant number of adenocarcinomas. It has extensive homology to and can heterodimerize with the EGF receptor (RECEPTOR, EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR), the erbB-3 receptor (RECEPTOR, ERBB-3) and the erbB-4 receptor. Activation of the erbB-2 receptor occurs during heterodimer formation with a ligand-bound erbB receptor family members.
- Receptor, erbB-2
- Receptor, erbB 2
- erbB-2 Receptor
- erbB-2 Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, erbB-2
- erbB 2 Proto Oncogene Protein
- erbB-2 Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinase
- erbB 2 Receptor Protein Tyrosine Kinase
- HER-2 Proto-Oncogene Protein
- HER 2 Proto Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, HER-2
- neu Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, neu
- neu Proto Oncogene Protein
- Receptors, erbB-2
- Receptors, erbB 2
- erbB-2 Receptors
- Oncogene Protein HER-2
- Oncogene Protein HER 2
- Proto-Oncogene Protein HER-2
- Proto Oncogene Protein HER 2
- Proto-Oncogene Protein p185(neu)
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-erbB-2
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c erbB 2
- Receptor, neu
- c-erbB-2 Protein
- c erbB 2 Protein
- neu Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, erbB-2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Enzymes and Coenzymes [D08]
- Enzymes [D08.811]
- Transferases [D08.811.913]
- Phosphotransferases [D08.811.913.696]
- Phosphotransferases (Alcohol Group Acceptor) [D08.811.913.696.620]
- Protein Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682]
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400]
- Receptor, erbB-2 [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400.150]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D12.776.543.750.060]
- Receptor, erbB-2 [D12.776.543.750.060.374]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400]
- Receptor, erbB-2 [D12.776.543.750.750.400.350]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664]
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664.700]
- Receptor, erbB-2 [D12.776.624.664.700.642]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Tumor Markers, Biological [D23.101.840]
- Receptor, erbB-2 [D23.101.840.642]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, erbB-2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, erbB-2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, erbB-2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptor, erbB-2" by people in Profiles.