Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases
"Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme group that specifically dephosphorylates phosphotyrosyl residues in selected proteins. Together with PROTEIN-TYROSINE KINASE, it regulates tyrosine phosphorylation and dephosphorylation in cellular signal transduction and may play a role in cell growth control and carcinogenesis.
|Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases
- Phosphatases, Protein Tyrosine
- Tyrosine Phosphatases, Protein
- Phosphotyrosyl Protein Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Phosphotyrosyl Protein
- Protein Phosphatase, Phosphotyrosyl
- Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Protein-Tyrosine
- Tyrosyl Phosphoprotein Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Tyrosyl Phosphoprotein
- Phosphoprotein Phosphatase, Tyrosyl
- Phosphotyrosine Phosphatase
- Phosphatase, Phosphotyrosine
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases" by people in Profiles.