"Kangai-1 Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A widely expressed transmembrane glycoprotein that functions as a METASTASIS suppressor protein. It is underexpressed in a variety of human NEOPLASMS.
- Antigens, CD82
- CD82 Antigens
- KAI1 Protein
- Kangai-1 Protein
- Kangai 1 Protein
- CD82 Antigen
- Antigen, CD82
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Kangai-1 Protein".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Antigens, CD82 [D12.776.395.550.016]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Antigens, CD82 [D12.776.543.550.182]
- Tetraspanins [D12.776.543.982]
- Antigens, CD82 [D12.776.543.982.182]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Tumor Suppressor Proteins [D12.776.624.776]
- Antigens, CD82 [D12.776.624.776.052]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD82 [D23.050.301.264.035.182]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Antigens, CD82 [D220.127.116.11.182]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Kangai-1 Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Kangai-1 Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "Kangai-1 Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.