RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional
"RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Post-transcriptional biological modification of messenger, transfer, or ribosomal RNAs or their precursors. It includes cleavage, methylation, thiolation, isopentenylation, pseudouridine formation, conformational changes, and association with ribosomal protein.
|RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional
- RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional
- RNA Processing, Posttranscriptional
- Posttranscriptional RNA Processing
- Processing, Posttranscriptional RNA
- RNA Processing, Post Transcriptional
- Post-Transcriptional RNA Modification
- Modification, Post-Transcriptional RNA
- Modifications, Post-Transcriptional RNA
- Post Transcriptional RNA Modification
- Post-Transcriptional RNA Modifications
- RNA Modification, Post-Transcriptional
- RNA Modifications, Post-Transcriptional
- Post-Transcriptional RNA Processing
- Post Transcriptional RNA Processing
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional" by people in this website by year, and whether "RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.