Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit
"Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An interleukin-13 receptor subunit that is closely-related to the INTERLEUKIN-13 RECEPTOR ALPHA1 SUBUNIT. The receptor is found as a monomeric protein and has been considered to be a decoy receptor for interleukin-13 due the fact that it lacks cytoplasmic signaling domains.
|Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit
- Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit
- Interleukin 13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit
- CD213a2 Antigen
- Antigen, CD213a2
- CD213a2 Antigens
- Receptor, Interleukin-13 alpha2
- Interleukin-13 alpha2 Receptor
- alpha2 Receptor, Interleukin-13
- Interleukin-13 Decoy Receptor
- Decoy Receptor, Interleukin-13
- Interleukin 13 Decoy Receptor
- Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2
- Interleukin 13 Receptor alpha2
- Receptor alpha2, Interleukin-13
- Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Chain
- Interleukin 13 Receptor alpha2 Chain
- Antigens, CD213a2
- IL-13 Receptor alpha2
- IL 13 Receptor alpha2
- Receptor alpha2, IL-13
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-13 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.600]
- Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.600.300]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit [D23.050.301.264.035.413]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit [D184.108.40.206.413]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit" by people in this website by year, and whether "Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Interleukin-13 Receptor alpha2 Subunit" by people in Profiles.