NG-Nitroarginine Methyl Ester
"NG-Nitroarginine Methyl Ester" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A non-selective inhibitor of nitric oxide synthase. It has been used experimentally to induce hypertension.
|NG-Nitroarginine Methyl Ester
- NG-Nitroarginine Methyl Ester
- Methyl Ester, NG-Nitroarginine
- NG Nitroarginine Methyl Ester
- N omega-Nitro-L-arginine Methyl Ester
- N omega Nitro L arginine Methyl Ester
- NG-Nitro-L-Arginine Methyl Ester
- Methyl Ester, NG-Nitro-L-Arginine
- NG Nitro L Arginine Methyl Ester
- N(G)-Nitroarginine Methyl Ester
- N(omega)-Nitro-L-arginine Methyl Ester
- N(G)-Nitro-L-arginine Methyl Ester
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "NG-Nitroarginine Methyl Ester".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "NG-Nitroarginine Methyl Ester".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "NG-Nitroarginine Methyl Ester" by people in this website by year, and whether "NG-Nitroarginine Methyl Ester" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.