"Receptors, KIR2DL2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A KIR receptor that has specificity for HLA-C ANTIGENS. It is an inhibitory receptor that contains D1 and D2 extracellular immunoglobulin-like domains and a long cytoplasmic tail. It is similar in structure and function to the KIR2DL1 RECEPTORS and the KIR2DL3 RECEPTORS.
- Receptors, KIR2DL2
- KIR2DL2 Receptors
- CD158b1 Antigen
- Antigen, CD158b1
- CD158b1 Antigens
- KIR2DL2 Receptor
- Receptor, KIR2DL2
- Natural Killer-Associated Transcript 6
- Natural Killer Associated Transcript 6
- Antigens, CD158b1
- Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-like Receptor 2DL2
- Killer Cell Immunoglobulin like Receptor 2DL2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, KIR2DL2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Natural Killer Cell [D12.776.543.750.705.895]
- Receptors, KIR [D12.776.543.750.705.895.500]
- Receptors, KIR2DL2 [D12.776.543.750.705.895.500.374]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, KIR2DL2 [D23.050.301.264.035.838]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Receptors, KIR2DL2 [D220.127.116.11.838]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, KIR2DL2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, KIR2DL2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, KIR2DL2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, KIR2DL2" by people in Profiles.