"Receptor, Muscarinic M4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A specific subtype of muscarinic receptor found in the CORPUS STRIATUM and the LUNG. It has similar receptor binding specificities to MUSCARINIC RECEPTOR M1 and MUSCARINIC RECEPTOR M2.
|Receptor, Muscarinic M4
- Receptor, Muscarinic M4
- M4 Receptor, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M4 Receptor
- Muscarinic Receptors M4
- M4, Muscarinic Receptors
- Receptors M4, Muscarinic
- Receptors, Muscarinic M4
- M4 Receptors, Muscarinic
- Muscarinic M4 Receptors
- Muscarinic Receptor M4
- M4, Muscarinic Receptor
- Receptor M4, Muscarinic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Muscarinic M4".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.100.475]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M4 [D12.776.543.750.100.475.400]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Cholinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.360]
- Receptors, Muscarinic [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500]
- Receptor, Muscarinic M4 [D12.776.543.750.720.360.500.400]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Muscarinic M4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Muscarinic M4" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Muscarinic M4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.