"Receptors, KIR3DL2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A KIR receptor that has specificity for HLA-A3 ANTIGEN. It is an inhibitory receptor that contains D0, D1, and D2 extracellular immunoglobulin-like domains and a long cytoplasmic tail.
- Receptors, KIR3DL2
- KIR3DL2 Receptors
- Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor 3DL2
- Killer Cell Immunoglobulin Like Receptor 3DL2
- CD158k Antigen
- Antigen, CD158k
- CD158k Antigens
- Antigens, CD158k
- p140-KIR3DL2 Inhibitory Receptor
- Inhibitory Receptor, p140-KIR3DL2
- Receptor, p140-KIR3DL2 Inhibitory
- p140 KIR3DL2 Inhibitory Receptor
- KIR3DL2 Receptor
- Receptor, KIR3DL2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, KIR3DL2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Natural Killer Cell [D12.776.543.750.705.895]
- Receptors, KIR [D12.776.543.750.705.895.500]
- Receptors, KIR3DL2 [D12.776.543.750.705.895.500.750]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, KIR3DL2 [D23.050.301.264.035.849]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D220.127.116.11]
- Receptors, KIR3DL2 [D18.104.22.168.849]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, KIR3DL2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, KIR3DL2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, KIR3DL2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.