"Antigens, CD57" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Oligosaccharide antigenic determinants found principally on NK cells and T-cells. Their role in the immune response is poorly understood.
- Antigens, CD57
- CD57 Antigens
- Leu-7 Antigen
- Antigen, Leu-7
- Leu 7 Antigen
- HNK-1 Antigen
- Antigen, HNK-1
- HNK 1 Antigen
- CD57 Antigen
- Antigen, CD57
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD57".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD57 [D23.050.301.264.035.157]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- Antigens, CD57 [D23.050.301.264.894.157]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Antigens, CD57 [D184.108.40.206.157]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D220.127.116.114]
- Antigens, CD57 [D18.104.22.1684.157]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD57".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD57" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD57" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.