"Antigens, CD2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Glycoprotein members of the immunoglobulin superfamily which participate in T-cell adhesion and activation. They are expressed on most peripheral T-lymphocytes, natural killer cells, and thymocytes, and function as co-receptors or accessory molecules in the T-cell receptor complex.
- Antigens, CD2
- CD2 Antigens
- T11 Erythrocyte-Binding Glycoprotein
- Erythrocyte-Binding Glycoprotein, T11
- T11 Erythrocyte Binding Glycoprotein
- CD2 Antigen
- Antigen, CD2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD2 [D23.050.301.264.035.102]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- Antigens, CD2 [D23.050.301.264.894.090]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D220.127.116.11]
- Antigens, CD2 [D18.104.22.168.102]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D22.214.171.1244]
- Antigens, CD2 [D126.96.36.1994.090]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.