Gene Expression Profiling
"Gene Expression Profiling" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The determination of the pattern of genes expressed at the level of GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION, under specific circumstances or in a specific cell.
|Gene Expression Profiling
- Gene Expression Profiling
- Gene Expression Profilings
- Profiling, Gene Expression
- Profilings, Gene Expression
- Transcriptome Profiling
- Profiling, Transcriptome
- Profilings, Transcriptome
- Transcriptome Profilings
- Transcript Expression Analysis
- Analyses, Transcript Expression
- Analysis, Transcript Expression
- Transcript Expression Analyses
- Transcriptome Analysis
- Analyses, Transcriptome
- Analysis, Transcriptome
- Transcriptome Analyses
- Gene Expression Monitoring
- Gene Expression Monitorings
- Monitoring, Gene Expression
- Monitorings, Gene Expression
- Gene Expression Pattern Analysis
mRNA Differential Display
- mRNA Differential Display
- Differential Display, mRNA
- Differential Displays, mRNA
- Display, mRNA Differential
- Displays, mRNA Differential
- mRNA Differential Displays
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gene Expression Profiling".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gene Expression Profiling".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gene Expression Profiling" by people in this website by year, and whether "Gene Expression Profiling" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Gene Expression Profiling" by people in Profiles.