"Receptor, Adenosine A1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subtype of ADENOSINE RECEPTOR that is found expressed in a variety of tissues including the BRAIN and DORSAL HORN NEURONS. The receptor is generally considered to be coupled to the GI, INHIBITORY G-PROTEIN which causes down regulation of CYCLIC AMP.
|Receptor, Adenosine A1
- Receptor, Adenosine A1
- A1 Receptor, Adenosine
- Adenosine A1 Receptors
- A1 Receptors, Adenosine
- Receptors, Adenosine A1
- Adenosine A1 Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Adenosine A1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.100.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.100.700.700]
- Receptor, Adenosine A1 [D12.776.543.750.100.700.700.100]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700]
- Receptor, Adenosine A1 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700.100]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.810]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.810.700]
- Receptor, Adenosine A1 [D12.776.543.750.810.700.100]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Adenosine A1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Adenosine A1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Adenosine A1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptor, Adenosine A1" by people in Profiles.