"Placental Circulation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The circulation of BLOOD, of both the mother and the FETUS, through the PLACENTA.
- Fetoplacental Circulation
- Circulations, Fetoplacental
- Fetoplacental Circulations
- Circulation, Fetoplacental
- Fetal-Placental Circulation
- Circulation, Fetal-Placental
- Circulations, Fetal-Placental
- Fetal Placental Circulation
- Fetal-Placental Circulations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Placental Circulation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Placental Circulation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Placental Circulation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Placental Circulation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.