Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proto-oncogene proteins that are guanine nucleotide exchange factors for RHO GTPASES. They also function as signal transducing adaptor proteins.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav
- Proteins c-vav, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c vav
- c-vav, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-vav
- Proto Oncogene Protein c vav
- c-vav, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- vav Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, vav
- vav Proto Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein vav1
- Proto Oncogene Protein vav1
- vav1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- vav Guanine-Nucleotide Exchange Factor
- vav Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor
- c-vav Protein
- c vav Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein vav
- Proto Oncogene Protein vav
- vav, Proto-Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-vav" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.