"Phosphopyruvate Hydratase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A hydro-lyase that catalyzes the dehydration of 2-phosphoglycerate to form PHOSPHOENOLPYRUVATE. Several different isoforms of this enzyme exist, each with its own tissue specificity.
- Phosphopyruvate Hydratase
- Hydratase, Phosphopyruvate
- 2-Phospho-D-Glycerate Hydrolase
- 2 Phospho D Glycerate Hydrolase
- 2-Phospho-D-Glycerate Hydro-Lyase
- 2 Phospho D Glycerate Hydro Lyase
- Hydro-Lyase, 2-Phospho-D-Glycerate
- 2-Phosphoglycerate Dehydratase
- 2 Phosphoglycerate Dehydratase
- Dehydratase, 2-Phosphoglycerate
- beta Enolase
- Muscle-Specific Enolase
- Enolase, Muscle-Specific
- Muscle Specific Enolase
- Enolase 3
- gamma Enolase
- Nervous System-Specific Enolase
- Enolase, Nervous System-Specific
- Nervous System Specific Enolase
- System-Specific Enolase, Nervous
- Neuron-Specific Enolase
- Enolase, Neuron-Specific
- Neuron Specific Enolase
- Enolase 2
- alpha Enolase
- Non-Neuronal Enolase
- Enolase, Non-Neuronal
- Non Neuronal Enolase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phosphopyruvate Hydratase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phosphopyruvate Hydratase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phosphopyruvate Hydratase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Phosphopyruvate Hydratase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.