"Antigens, CD58" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Glycoproteins with a wide distribution on hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells and strongly expressed on macrophages. CD58 mediates cell adhesion by binding to CD2; (ANTIGENS, CD2); and this enhances antigen-specific T-cell activation.
- Antigens, CD58
- CD58 Antigen
- Antigen, CD58
- Lymphocyte Function Associated Antigen-3
- Lymphocyte Function Associated Antigen 3
- CD58 Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD58".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Antigens, CD58 [D12.776.395.550.034]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Antigens, CD58 [D12.776.543.550.158]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD58 [D23.050.301.264.035.158]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D18.104.22.168]
- Antigens, CD58 [D22.214.171.124.158]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD58".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD58" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD58" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.