"Antigens, CD146" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cell adhesion molecule of the immunoglobulin superfamily that is expressed in ENDOTHELIAL CELLS and is involved in INTERCELLULAR JUNCTIONS.
- Antigens, CD146
- CD146 Antigens
- Melanoma Cell Adhesion Molecule
- S-Endo 1 Endothelial-Associated Antigen
- CD146 Antigen
- Antigen, CD146
- Glycoprotein MUC18
- MUC18, Glycoprotein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD146".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.395.550.200]
- Antigens, CD146 [D12.776.395.550.200.170]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.543.550.200]
- Antigens, CD146 [D12.776.543.550.200.140]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Melanoma-Specific Antigens [D12.776.624.301]
- Antigens, CD146 [D12.776.624.301.249]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Neoplasm [D23.050.285]
- Melanoma-Specific Antigens [D23.050.285.439]
- Antigens, CD146 [D23.050.285.439.249]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD146 [D23.050.301.264.035.246]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D23.050.301.350]
- Antigens, CD146 [D23.050.301.350.150]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Antigens, CD146 [D184.108.40.206.246]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD146".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD146" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD146" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.