"Prilocaine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A local anesthetic that is similar pharmacologically to LIDOCAINE. Currently, it is used most often for infiltration anesthesia in dentistry.
- AstraZeneca Brand of Prilocaine Hydrochloride
- Inibsa Brand of Prilocaine Hydrochloride
- Astra Brand of Prilocaine Hydrochloride
- Prilocaine Hydrochloride
- Delvet Brand of Prilocaine Hydrochloride
- Parnell Brand of Prilocaine Hydrochloride
- Citanest Octapressin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prilocaine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prilocaine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prilocaine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prilocaine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.