"Receptors, Purinergic P1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of cell surface receptors that prefer ADENOSINE to other endogenous PURINES. Purinergic P1 receptors are widespread in the body including the cardiovascular, respiratory, immune, and nervous systems. There are at least two pharmacologically distinguishable types (A1 and A2, or Ri and Ra).
|Receptors, Purinergic P1
- Receptors, Purinergic P1
- Adenosine Receptors
- Receptors, Adenosine
- P1 Purinoceptors
- Purinoceptors, P1
- Purinergic P1 Receptors
- P1 Receptors, Purinergic
- Receptor, Purinergic P1
- P1 Receptor, Purinergic
- Purinergic P1 Receptor
- Adenosine Receptor
- Receptor, Adenosine
- P1 Purinoceptor
- Purinoceptor, P1
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Purinergic P1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.100.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.100.700.700]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.810]
- Receptors, Purinergic P1 [D12.776.543.750.810.700]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Purinergic P1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Purinergic P1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Purinergic P1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.