"Antigens, Thy-1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of differentiation surface antigens, among the first to be discovered on thymocytes and T-lymphocytes. Originally identified in the mouse, they are also found in other species including humans, and are expressed on brain neurons and other cells.
- Antigens, Thy-1
- Antigens, Thy 1
- Thy-1 Antigens
- Thy 1 Antigens
- CD90 Antigens
- CD90 Antigen
- Antigen, CD90
- Antigens, CD90
- Thy-1 Antigen
- Antigen, Thy-1
- Thy 1 Antigen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, Thy-1".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Antigens, Thy-1 [D12.776.395.550.050]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Antigens, Thy-1 [D12.776.543.550.189]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, Thy-1 [D23.050.301.264.035.270]
- Antigens, Thy-1 [D23.050.301.264.930]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Antigens, Thy-1 [D220.127.116.11.270]
- Antigens, Thy-1 [D18.104.22.1680]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, Thy-1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, Thy-1" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, Thy-1" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.