"Antigens, CD46" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A ubiquitously expressed complement receptor that binds COMPLEMENT C3B and COMPLEMENT C4B and serves as a cofactor for their inactivation. CD46 also interacts with a wide variety of pathogens and mediates immune response.
- Antigens, CD46
- CD46 Antigens
- Trophoblast-Leukocyte Common Antigen
- Common Antigen, Trophoblast-Leukocyte
- Trophoblast Leukocyte Common Antigen
- CD46 Antigen
- Antigen, CD46
- Membrane Cofactor Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD46".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Complement System Proteins [D12.776.124.486.274]
- Complement Inactivator Proteins [D12.776.124.486.274.920]
- Antigens, CD46 [D12.776.124.486.274.920.124]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Complement [D12.776.543.750.705.833]
- Antigens, CD46 [D12.776.543.750.705.833.124]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD46 [D23.050.301.264.035.146]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D22.214.171.124]
- Antigens, CD46 [D126.96.36.199.146]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD46".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD46" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD46" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.