"Antigens, CD55" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
GPI-linked membrane proteins broadly distributed among hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells. CD55 prevents the assembly of C3 CONVERTASE or accelerates the disassembly of preformed convertase, thus blocking the formation of the membrane attack complex.
- Antigens, CD55
- Decay-Accelerating Factor
- Decay Accelerating Factor
- Complement Decay-Accelerating Factor
- Complement Decay Accelerating Factor
- Decay-Accelerating Factor, Complement
- CD55 Antigen
- CD55 Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD55".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.395.550.448]
- Antigens, CD55 [D12.776.395.550.448.130]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Lipid-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484.500]
- Antigens, CD55 [D12.776.543.484.500.130]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.550.418]
- Antigens, CD55 [D12.776.543.550.418.130]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD55 [D23.050.301.264.035.155]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D18.104.22.168]
- Antigens, CD55 [D22.214.171.124.155]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD55".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD55" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD55" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.