"Muscular Atrophy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Derangement in size and number of muscle fibers occurring with aging, reduction in blood supply, or following immobilization, prolonged weightlessness, malnutrition, and particularly in denervation.
- Muscular Atrophy
- Atrophies, Muscular
- Atrophy, Muscular
- Muscular Atrophies
- Atrophy, Muscle
- Atrophies, Muscle
- Muscle Atrophies
- Muscle Atrophy
Neurogenic Muscular Atrophy
- Neurogenic Muscular Atrophy
- Atrophies, Neurogenic Muscular
- Atrophy, Neurogenic Muscular
- Muscular Atrophies, Neurogenic
- Muscular Atrophy, Neurogenic
- Neurogenic Muscular Atrophies
- Neurotrophic Muscular Atrophy
- Atrophies, Neurotrophic Muscular
- Atrophy, Neurotrophic Muscular
- Muscular Atrophies, Neurotrophic
- Muscular Atrophy, Neurotrophic
- Neurotrophic Muscular Atrophies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Muscular Atrophy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Muscular Atrophy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Muscular Atrophy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Muscular Atrophy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.