"Butorphanol" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A synthetic morphinan analgesic with narcotic antagonist action. It is used in the management of severe pain.
- Fort Dodge Brand of Butorphanol Tartrate
- Intervet Brand of Butorphanol Tartrate
- Geneva Brand of Butorphanol Tartrate
- Cephalon Brand of Butorphanol Tartrate
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Brand of Butorphanol Tartrate
- Stadol NS
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Butorphanol".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Butorphanol".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Butorphanol" by people in this website by year, and whether "Butorphanol" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.