"Antigens, CD13" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Zinc-binding metalloproteases that are members of the type II integral membrane metalloproteases. They are expressed by GRANULOCYTES; MONOCYTES; and their precursors as well as by various non-hematopoietic cells. They release an N-terminal amino acid from a peptide, amide or arylamide.
- Antigens, CD13
- CD13 Antigen
- Antigen, CD13
- CD13 Antigens
- Aminopeptidase M
- M, Aminopeptidase
- Alanyl Aminopeptidase
- Aminopeptidase N
- Membrane Alanyl Aminopeptidase
- Alanine Aminopeptidase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD13".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Enzymes and Coenzymes [D08]
- Enzymes [D08.811]
- Hydrolases [D08.811.277]
- Peptide Hydrolases [D08.811.277.656]
- Exopeptidases [D08.811.277.656.350]
- Aminopeptidases [D08.811.277.656.350.100]
- Antigens, CD13 [D08.811.277.656.350.100.160]
- Metalloexopeptidases [D08.811.277.656.350.555]
- Antigens, CD13 [D08.811.277.656.350.555.100]
- Metalloproteases [D08.811.277.656.675]
- Metalloexopeptidases [D08.811.277.656.675.555]
- Antigens, CD13 [D08.811.277.656.675.555.100]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD13 [D23.050.301.264.035.113]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- Antigens, CD13 [D23.050.301.264.894.113]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D126.96.36.199]
- Antigens, CD13 [D188.8.131.52.113]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D184.108.40.2064]
- Antigens, CD13 [D220.127.116.114.113]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD13".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD13" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD13" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.