"Receptors, Purinergic P2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of cell surface receptors for PURINES that prefer ATP or ADP over ADENOSINE. P2 purinergic receptors are widespread in the periphery and in the central and peripheral nervous system.
|Receptors, Purinergic P2
- Receptors, Purinergic P2
- P2 Purinoceptors
- Purinoceptors, P2
- Receptor, Purinergic P2
- P2 Receptor, Purinergic
- Purinergic P2 Receptor
- P2 Purinoceptor
- Purinoceptor, P2
- Purinergic P2 Receptors
- P2 Receptors, Purinergic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Purinergic P2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.100]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.100.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.100.700.720]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.720.700]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.720.700.720]
- Receptors, Purinergic [D12.776.543.750.810]
- Receptors, Purinergic P2 [D12.776.543.750.810.720]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Purinergic P2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Purinergic P2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Purinergic P2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.