"Antigens, CD137" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily that is specific for 4-1BB LIGAND. It is found in a variety of immune cell types including activated T-LYMPHOCYTES; NATURAL KILLER CELLS; and DENDRITIC CELLS. Activation of the receptor on T-LYMPHOCYTES plays a role in their expansion, production of cytokines and survival. Signaling by the activated receptor occurs through its association with TNF RECEPTOR-ASSOCIATED FACTORS.
- Antigens, CD137
- 4-1BB Receptors
- 4 1BB Receptors
- Receptors, 4-1BB
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 9
- CD137 Antigens
- TNFRSF9 Receptor
- Receptor, TNFRSF9
- 4-1BB Receptor
- 4 1BB Receptor
- Receptor, 4-1BB
- CD137 Antigen
- Antigen, CD137
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD137".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Tumor Necrosis Factor [D12.776.543.750.705.852.760]
- Antigens, CD137 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.760.220]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD137 [D23.050.301.264.035.237]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Antigens, CD137 [D184.108.40.206.237]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD137".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD137" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD137" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.