"Norepinephrine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Precursor of epinephrine that is secreted by the adrenal medulla and is a widespread central and autonomic neurotransmitter. Norepinephrine is the principal transmitter of most postganglionic sympathetic fibers and of the diffuse projection system in the brain arising from the locus ceruleus. It is also found in plants and is used pharmacologically as a sympathomimetic.
- Levophed Bitartrate
- Bitartrate, Levophed
- Abbott Brand of Levophed Bitartrate
Noradrénaline tartrate renaudin
- Noradrénaline tartrate renaudin
- renaudin, Noradrénaline tartrate
- tartrate renaudin, Noradrénaline
- Renaudin Brand of Norepinephrine Bitartrate
- Norepinephrine Bitartrate
- Bitartrate, Norepinephrine
- Norepinephrine l-Tartrate (1:1)
- Noradrenaline Bitartrate
- Bitartrate, Noradrenaline
- Aventis Brand of Norepinephrine Hydrochloride
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Norepinephrine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Norepinephrine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Norepinephrine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Norepinephrine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.