"Antigens, CD43" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A sialic acid-rich protein and an integral cell membrane mucin. It plays an important role in activation of T-LYMPHOCYTES.
- Antigens, CD43
- CD43 Antigens
- CD43 Antigen
- Antigen, CD43
- Leukocyte Sialoglycoprotein
- Sialoglycoprotein, Leukocyte
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD43".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Peptides [D12.644]
- Glycopeptides [D12.644.233]
- Sialoglycoproteins [D12.644.233.800]
- Antigens, CD43 [D12.644.233.800.174]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Mucoproteins [D12.776.395.560]
- Mucins [D12.776.395.560.631]
- Sialomucins [D12.776.395.560.631.650]
- Antigens, CD43 [D12.776.395.560.631.650.143]
- Sialoglycoproteins [D12.776.395.700]
- Antigens, CD43 [D12.776.395.700.174]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD43 [D23.050.301.264.035.143]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Antigens, CD43 [D220.127.116.11.143]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD43".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD43" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD43" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Antigens, CD43" by people in Profiles.