"Adrenergic alpha-Antagonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Drugs that bind to but do not activate alpha-adrenergic receptors thereby blocking the actions of endogenous or exogenous adrenergic agonists. Adrenergic alpha-antagonists are used in the treatment of hypertension, vasospasm, peripheral vascular disease, shock, and pheochromocytoma.
- Adrenergic alpha-Antagonists
- Adrenergic alpha Antagonists
- alpha-Antagonists, Adrenergic
- Adrenergic alpha-Receptor Blockaders
- Adrenergic alpha Receptor Blockaders
- Blockaders, Adrenergic alpha-Receptor
- alpha-Receptor Blockaders, Adrenergic
- alpha-Adrenergic Blocking Agents
- Agents, alpha-Adrenergic Blocking
- Blocking Agents, alpha-Adrenergic
- alpha Adrenergic Blocking Agents
- alpha-Adrenergic Blockers
- Blockers, alpha-Adrenergic
- alpha Adrenergic Blockers
- alpha-Blockers, Adrenergic
- alpha Blockers, Adrenergic
- alpha-Adrenergic Receptor Blockaders
- Blockaders, alpha-Adrenergic Receptor
- Receptor Blockaders, alpha-Adrenergic
- alpha Adrenergic Receptor Blockaders
- Adrenergic alpha-Blockers
- Adrenergic alpha Blockers
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Adrenergic alpha-Antagonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Adrenergic alpha-Antagonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Adrenergic alpha-Antagonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "Adrenergic alpha-Antagonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.