"Receptors, Complement 3b" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Molecular sites on or in some B-lymphocytes and macrophages that recognize and combine with COMPLEMENT C3B. The primary structure of these receptors reveal that they contain transmembrane and cytoplasmic domains, with their extracellular portion composed entirely of thirty short consensus repeats each having 60 to 70 amino acids.
|Receptors, Complement 3b
- Receptors, Complement 3b
- Complement 3b Receptors
- C3b Receptors
- Receptors, C3b
- CD 35 Antigens
- 35 Antigens, CD
- Antigens, CD 35
- Antigens, CD35
- CD35 Antigens
- CR1 Receptors
- Receptors, CR1
- Complement 3b Receptor
- Receptor, Complement 3b
- CD35 Antigen
- Antigen, CD35
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Complement 3b".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Complement [D12.776.543.750.705.833]
- Receptors, Complement 3b [D12.776.543.750.705.833.600]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, Complement 3b [D23.050.301.264.035.608]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D18.104.22.168]
- Receptors, Complement 3b [D22.214.171.124.608]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Complement 3b".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Complement 3b" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Complement 3b" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.