"Antigens, CD29" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Integrin beta-1 chains which are expressed as heterodimers that are noncovalently associated with specific alpha-chains of the CD49 family (CD49a-f). CD29 is expressed on resting and activated leukocytes and is a marker for all of the very late activation antigens on cells. (from: Barclay et al., The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook, 1993, p164)
- Antigens, CD29
- CD29 Antigen
- Antigen, CD29
- CD29 Antigens
- beta1 Integrin
- Integrin, beta1
- 4B4 Antigen
- Antigen, 4B4
- Integrin beta1
- CDw29 Antigen
- Antigen, CDw29
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD29".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Integrins [D12.776.543.750.705.408]
- Integrin beta Chains [D12.776.543.750.705.408.200]
- Antigens, CD29 [D12.776.543.750.705.408.200.500]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD29 [D23.050.301.264.035.129]
- Antigens, CD29 [D23.050.301.264.129]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D220.127.116.11]
- Antigens, CD29 [D18.104.22.168.129]
- Antigens, CD29 [D22.214.171.124]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD29".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD29" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD29" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.