"Focal Adhesion Kinase 2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A non-receptor protein-tyrosine kinase that is expressed primarily in the BRAIN; OSTEOBLASTS; and LYMPHOID CELLS. In the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM focal adhesion kinase 2 modulates ION CHANNEL function and MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASES activity.
|Focal Adhesion Kinase 2
- Focal Adhesion Kinase 2
- Calcium-Dependent Protein Tyrosine Kinase
- Calcium Dependent Protein Tyrosine Kinase
- Cell Adhesion Kinase Beta
- FAK Autokinase
- Focal Adhesion Kinase Autokinase
- Protein Tyrosine Kinase PYK2
- PYK2 Protein Tyrosine Kinase
- RAFTK Protein
- Related Adhesion Focal Tyrosine Kinase
- CADTK Protein
- Proline-Rich Tyrosine Kinase 2
- Proline Rich Tyrosine Kinase 2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Focal Adhesion Kinase 2".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Focal Adhesion Kinase 2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Focal Adhesion Kinase 2" by people in this website by year, and whether "Focal Adhesion Kinase 2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.