"Receptors, KIR2DL4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A KIR receptor that has specificity for HLA-G antigen. It contains D0 and D2 extracellular immunoglobulin-like domains and a long cytoplasmic tail.
- Receptors, KIR2DL4
- KIR2DL4 Receptors
- CD158d Antigen
- Antigen, CD158d
- KIR2DL4 Receptor
- Receptor, KIR2DL4
- Killer Cell Immunoglobulin-Like Receptor 2DL4
- Killer Cell Immunoglobulin Like Receptor 2DL4
- Antigens, CD158d
- CD158d Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, KIR2DL4".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Natural Killer Cell [D12.776.543.750.705.895]
- Receptors, KIR [D12.776.543.750.705.895.500]
- Receptors, KIR2DL4 [D12.776.543.750.705.895.500.468]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, KIR2DL4 [D23.050.301.264.035.846]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D220.127.116.11]
- Receptors, KIR2DL4 [D18.104.22.168.846]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, KIR2DL4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, KIR2DL4" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, KIR2DL4" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.