"Antigens, CD24" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cell adhesion protein that was originally identified as a heat stable antigen in mice. It is involved in METASTASIS and is highly expressed in many NEOPLASMS.
- Antigens, CD24
- CD24 Antigens
- CD24 Antigen
- Antigen, CD24
- Heat-Stable Antigen CD24
- CD24, Heat-Stable Antigen
- Heat Stable Antigen CD24
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD24".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.395.550.200]
- Antigens, CD24 [D12.776.395.550.200.098]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.395.550.448]
- Antigens, CD24 [D12.776.395.550.448.120]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Lipid-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.484.500]
- Antigens, CD24 [D12.776.543.484.500.120]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.543.550.200]
- Antigens, CD24 [D12.776.543.550.200.124]
- GPI-Linked Proteins [D12.776.543.550.418]
- Antigens, CD24 [D12.776.543.550.418.120]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Neoplasm [D23.050.285]
- Antigens, CD24 [D23.050.285.018]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD24 [D23.050.301.264.035.124]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D23.050.301.350]
- Antigens, CD24 [D23.050.301.350.098]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Antigens, CD24 [D220.127.116.11.124]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD24".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD24" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD24" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.