"Receptors, Interleukin-17" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface receptors for INTERLEUKIN-17. Several subtypes of receptors have been found, each with its own in specificity for interleukin-17 subtype.
- Receptors, Interleukin-17
- Receptors, Interleukin 17
- IL-17 Receptors
- IL 17 Receptors
- Receptors, IL-17
- Interleukin-17 Receptors
- Interleukin 17 Receptors
Interleukin-17 Receptor A
- Interleukin-17 Receptor A
- Interleukin 17 Receptor A
- Interleukin-17 Receptor
- Interleukin 17 Receptor
- Receptor, Interleukin-17
- Cdw217 Antigens
- Antigens, CDw217
- CDw217 Antigen
- Antigen, CDw217
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Interleukin-17".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-17 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.820]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, Interleukin-17 [D23.050.301.264.035.820]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D184.108.40.206]
- Receptors, Interleukin-17 [D220.127.116.11.820]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Interleukin-17".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Interleukin-17" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Interleukin-17" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.