"Receptors, Interleukin-9" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cell surface receptor that specifically mediates the biological effects of INTERLEUKIN-9. The functional IL9 receptor signals through interaction of its cytoplasm domain with JANUS KINASES and requires the INTERLEUKIN RECEPTOR COMMON GAMMA SUBUNIT for activity.
- Receptors, Interleukin-9
- Receptors, Interleukin 9
- CD129 Antigen
- Antigen, CD129
- CD129 Antigens
- IL-9 Receptor
- IL 9 Receptor
- Receptor, IL-9
- Interleukin-9 Receptor
- Interleukin 9 Receptor
- Receptor, Interleukin-9
- Interleukin-9 Receptors
- Interleukin 9 Receptors
- Receptors, IL-9
- Receptors, IL 9
- Antigens, CD129
- IL-9 Receptors
- IL 9 Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Interleukin-9".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-9 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.500]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Receptors, Interleukin-9 [D23.050.301.264.035.816]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Receptors, Interleukin-9 [D184.108.40.206.816]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Interleukin-9".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Interleukin-9" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Interleukin-9" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.