"Estrogen Receptor alpha" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
One of the ESTROGEN RECEPTORS that has marked affinity for ESTRADIOL. Its expression and function differs from, and in some ways opposes, ESTROGEN RECEPTOR BETA.
|Estrogen Receptor alpha
- Estrogen Receptor alpha
- Estrogen Receptors alpha
- Estradiol Receptor alpha
- Receptor alpha, Estradiol
- alpha, Estradiol Receptor
- Receptor alpha, Estrogen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Estrogen Receptor alpha".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- DNA-Binding Proteins [D12.776.260]
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear [D12.776.260.698]
- Receptors, Steroid [D12.776.260.698.750]
- Receptors, Estrogen [D12.776.260.698.750.350]
- Estrogen Receptor alpha [D12.776.260.698.750.350.174]
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear [D12.776.826]
- Receptors, Steroid [D12.776.826.750]
- Receptors, Estrogen [D12.776.826.750.350]
- Estrogen Receptor alpha [D12.776.826.750.350.174]
- Transcription Factors [D12.776.930]
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear [D12.776.930.669]
- Receptors, Steroid [D12.776.930.669.750]
- Receptors, Estrogen [D12.776.930.669.750.350]
- Estrogen Receptor alpha [D12.776.930.669.750.350.174]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Estrogen Receptor alpha".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Estrogen Receptor alpha" by people in this website by year, and whether "Estrogen Receptor alpha" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Estrogen Receptor alpha" by people in Profiles.