"Antigens, CD95" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A tumor necrosis factor receptor subtype found in a variety of tissues and on activated LYMPHOCYTES. It has specificity for FAS LIGAND and plays a role in regulation of peripheral immune responses and APOPTOSIS. Multiple isoforms of the protein exist due to multiple ALTERNATIVE SPLICING. The activated receptor signals via a conserved death domain that associates with specific TNF RECEPTOR-ASSOCIATED FACTORS in the CYTOPLASM.
- Antigens, CD95
- TNFRSF6 Receptor
- Receptor, TNFRSF6
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 6
- APO-1 Antigen
- APO 1 Antigen
- fas Receptors
- CD95 Antigens
- fas Antigen
- fas Antigens
- fas Receptor
- Receptor, fas
- Receptors, fas
- CD95 Antigen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD95".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Death Domain [D12.776.543.750.073]
- Antigens, CD95 [D12.776.543.750.073.500]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Tumor Necrosis Factor [D12.776.543.750.705.852.760]
- Antigens, CD95 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.760.195]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD95 [D23.050.301.264.035.195]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D18.104.22.168]
- Antigens, CD95 [D22.214.171.124.195]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD95".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD95" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD95" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.