Ischemic Attack, Transient
"Ischemic Attack, Transient" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Brief reversible episodes of focal, nonconvulsive ischemic dysfunction of the brain having a duration of less than 24 hours, and usually less than one hour, caused by transient thrombotic or embolic blood vessel occlusion or stenosis. Events may be classified by arterial distribution, temporal pattern, or etiology (e.g., embolic vs. thrombotic). (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp814-6)
|Ischemic Attack, Transient
- Ischemic Attack, Transient
- TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)
- TIAs (Transient Ischemic Attack)
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Attack, Transient Ischemic
- Attacks, Transient Ischemic
- Ischemic Attacks, Transient
- Transient Ischemic Attacks
- Brain TIA
- TIA, Brain
Brain Stem Ischemia, Transient
- Brain Stem Ischemia, Transient
- Transient Ischemic Attack, Brain Stem
- Brainstem Ischemia, Transient
- Brainstem Ischemias, Transient
- Ischemia, Transient Brainstem
- Ischemias, Transient Brainstem
- Transient Brainstem Ischemia
- Brainstem Transient Ischemic Attack
- Transient Ischemic Attack, Brainstem
- Brain Stem Transient Ischemic Attack
Cerebral Ischemia, Transient
- Cerebral Ischemia, Transient
- Cerebral Ischemias, Transient
- Ischemia, Transient Cerebral
- Ischemias, Transient Cerebral
- Transient Cerebral Ischemia
- Transient Cerebral Ischemias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ischemic Attack, Transient".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ischemic Attack, Transient".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ischemic Attack, Transient" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ischemic Attack, Transient" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.