"Antigens, CD19" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Differentiation antigens expressed on B-lymphocytes and B-cell precursors. They are involved in regulation of B-cell proliferation.
- Antigens, CD19
- CD19 Antigens
- B Cell Antigen CD19
- CD19 Antigen
- Antigen, CD19
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD19".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD19 [D23.050.301.264.035.119]
- Antigens, Differentiation, B-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.051]
- Antigens, CD19 [D23.050.301.264.051.119]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D22.214.171.124]
- Antigens, CD19 [D126.96.36.199.119]
- Antigens, Differentiation, B-Lymphocyte [D188.8.131.52]
- Antigens, CD19 [D184.108.40.206.119]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD19".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD19" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD19" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Antigens, CD19" by people in Profiles.