"Licensure" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The legal authority or formal permission from authorities to carry on certain activities which by law or regulation require such permission. It may be applied to licensure of institutions as well as individuals.
|Licensure, Institutional, Personnel
- Licensure, Institutional, Personnel
- Institutional Personnel Licensure
- Institutional Personnel Licensures
- Licensure, Institutional Personnel
- Licensures, Institutional Personnel
- Personnel Licensure, Institutional
- Personnel Licensures, Institutional
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Licensure".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Licensure".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Licensure" by people in this website by year, and whether "Licensure" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.