"Antigens, CD164" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A sialomucin protein that functions as a cell adhesion molecule. It is a negative regulator of certain types of HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELLS.
- Antigens, CD164
- CD164 Antigens
- CD164 Antigen
- Antigen, CD164
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD164".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.395.550.200]
- Antigens, CD164 [D12.776.395.550.200.175]
- Mucoproteins [D12.776.395.560]
- Mucins [D12.776.395.560.631]
- Sialomucins [D12.776.395.560.631.650]
- Antigens, CD164 [D12.776.395.560.631.650.264]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D12.776.543.550.200]
- Antigens, CD164 [D12.776.543.550.200.145]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD164 [D23.050.301.264.035.264]
- Cell Adhesion Molecules [D23.050.301.350]
- Antigens, CD164 [D23.050.301.350.154]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Antigens, CD164 [D184.108.40.206.264]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD164".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD164" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD164" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.