Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
"Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Fetal and neonatal addiction and withdrawal as a result of the mother's dependence on drugs during pregnancy. Withdrawal or abstinence symptoms develop shortly after birth. Symptoms exhibited are loud, high-pitched crying, sweating, yawning and gastrointestinal disturbances.
|Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Substance Withdrawal, Neonatal
- Neonatal Withdrawal Syndrome
- Neonatal Withdrawal Syndromes
- Syndrome, Neonatal Withdrawal
- Syndromes, Neonatal Withdrawal
- Withdrawal Syndrome, Neonatal
- Withdrawal Syndromes, Neonatal
- Abstinence Syndrome, Neonatal
- Abstinence Syndromes, Neonatal
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndromes
- Syndrome, Neonatal Abstinence
- Syndromes, Neonatal Abstinence
- Neonatal Substance Withdrawal
- Neonatal Substance Withdrawals
- Substance Withdrawals, Neonatal
- Withdrawal, Neonatal Substance
Passive Addiction, Neonatal
- Passive Addiction, Neonatal
- Addiction, Neonatal Passive
- Addictions, Neonatal Passive
- Neonatal Passive Addiction
- Neonatal Passive Addictions
- Passive Addictions, Neonatal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome" by people in Profiles.