Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ret
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ret" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Receptor protein-tyrosine kinases involved in the signaling of GLIAL CELL-LINE DERIVED NEUROTROPHIC FACTOR ligands. They contain an extracellular cadherin domain and form a receptor complexes with GDNF RECEPTORS. Mutations in ret protein are responsible for HIRSCHSPRUNG DISEASE and MULTIPLE ENDOCRINE NEOPLASIA TYPE 2.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ret
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ret
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c ret
- c-ret, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- ret Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, ret
- ret Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Protein Ret
- Proto Oncogene Protein Ret
- Ret, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinase RET
- c-ret Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-ret
- Proto Oncogene Protein c ret
- c-ret, Proto-Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ret".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ret".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ret" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-ret" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.