"Antigens, CD147" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A widely distributed cell surface transmembrane glycoprotein that stimulates the synthesis of MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASES. It is found at high levels on the surface of malignant NEOPLASMS and may play a role as a mediator of malignant cell behavior.
- Antigens, CD147
- Basigin Protein
- CD147 Antigens
- Emmprin Protein
- Extracellular Matrix Metalloproteinase Inducer (EMMPRIN)
- CD147 Antigen
- Antigen, CD147
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD147".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Antigens, CD147 [D12.776.395.550.045]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Antigens, CD147 [D12.776.543.550.187]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Neoplasm [D23.050.285]
- Antigens, CD147 [D23.050.285.040]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD147 [D23.050.301.264.035.247]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D126.96.36.199]
- Antigens, CD147 [D188.8.131.52.247]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD147".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD147" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antigens, CD147" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.